Pedder Group is currently expanding our Finance team, we are seeking for a Senior Accounting Assistant for the team. The right candidate should possess the following experience and qualities:
- Ensure accuracy of sales and stock records, facilitate effective and efficient operation of inventory control and sales audit
- Facilitate effective and efficient operations for the business and suggest process improvements
- Ensure compliance of policy and procedures for the sales and inventory cycles, identify and follow up exceptions
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in IC&SA, preferably in the retail / FMCG industry
- Experience in audit / inventory control of a large-scale inventory will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills to build rapport with key stakeholders
- Good organization, numerical, analytical and Excel skills
- Committed team player to support other team members
- Pro-active and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail would be a plus
A competitive remuneration package with career advancement opportunity will be offered to the right candidate. If you desire an exciting and rewarding career, please send your cover letter and full resume with current and expected salary to TeresaTse@peddergroup.com.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.