To fully support the development process of all products produced under the Pedder Red brand.
In addition to following Pedder Group’s policies & procedures, key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Head of Design and Designers to follow through the development process of all Pedder Red/WiNK product to completion
- Assist in material sourcing, sample inspection, all spec sheets, CAD drawings, preparation of line sheets with quotations and all documents required for the buying presentations.
- Facilitate the product development process, working closely with the vendors for timely sample production follow up and costs negotiation
- Assist with new lasts, techniques and product sourcing & development with suppliers in China
- Work hand-in-hand with the Buying/ Production teams to manage post-buy sealed samples; the fitting process, balancing aesthetic desires with quality standards and fit specifications for each style to meet the production requirements
- Manage calendar and timelines, monitor sample status, report and escalate issues/concerns to ensure smooth, timely process
- As required, to assist with the preparation of in-store product training and kick-off documents/decks.
- Support new product development activities when necessary
- Deliver any ad-hoc administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the team.
- Travel to China when required
- Work closely with merchandisers and the product team to ensure the proposed assortments/drops reach the desired balances and divisional objectives
- Work closely with factories to ensure development samples arrive in time for all scheduled editing meetings and pre-buy presentations
- Collaborate with factories and production team to ensure final confirmation sample matches production
- Diploma or Above Holder in Fashion & Textiles or Product Design discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant product development experience, preferably in women’s footwear category
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise and work with both factories and international colleagues
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized, energetic, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong in project management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
A competitive remuneration package with career advancement opportunity will be offered to the right candidate. If you desire an exciting and rewarding career, please send your cover letter and full resume with current and expected salary to TeresaTse@peddergroup.com
Office location at only 2 minutes walking distance from MTR - Wong Chuk Hang
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.