We’re on the hunt for someone with strong graphical skills and proven digital experience across websites, social and email platforms. You will have a portfolio packed full of excellent typography and layout skills, coupled with a strength in creating highly engaging content – from still life all the way through to more video-based/interactive designs.
Driven, proactive and collaborative, you’ll be a Digital Designer with an innate sense for storytelling and an understanding for how to bring product and brand narratives to life across a range of touchpoints. Collaborating with the wider creative team and other departments within the business on a huge variety of creative projects, from product launches and editorial content to brand campaigns.
In addition to following Pedder Group’s policies and procedures, key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strive to develop digital concepts that push the creative and technical boundaries while understanding how to balance limitations to reach amazing results
- Execute concept materials (mood boards, storyboards, references, etc.) and top quality digital design work on all points along the creative process
- Design campaign and platform related art direction, visuals, layouts, and UIs with superb visual communication and typographic skills
- Work across platforms and media including Websites, EDMs, events, CRM and in-store to build experiences of varying levels of complexity
- Work with the Project Management team to ensure projects are executed on-time and on-budget
- Review creative execution to ensure best work that is consistent with marketing and overall brand direction
- Work collaboratively with Copywriters and other team members to produce best work
- Participate in content and creative brainstorms and consistently provide ideas relevant to marketing and digital landscape trends
- Diploma or above in Multimedia, Interactive, Graphic Design or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of creative experience in areas including advertising, digital web/interaction/interface, and graphic design within an advertising/design agency, in-house agency, or a combination of both
- Experience with designing exciting advertising banners including with video-based digital assets
- Strong visual sense and superb digital design skills (typography, layout, image, etc.)
- Well-rounded and possesses a good knowledge of UX principles
- Superb understanding of latest interaction and UI design principles, digital/web technologies (html, css, js), as well as the emerging design trends
- Solid knowledge of responsive design for commerce, social and other related platforms with focus on mobile
- Full command of relevant software tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch etc.).
- Solid interpersonal skills along with good verbal, written and visual communication capabilities. Good presentation skills
- Deep understanding of local market creative, culture, sensibilities, and nuances with a solid understanding of design, usage behaviors, and engagement methods for major ecommerce and social (e.g. WeChat, Weibo, etc.) platforms in China
- Proactive and a constantly curious self-initiated learner that is fearlessness in tackling multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and resourceful. Strong work ethics and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Effective organizational skills and with an extreme attention to detail
- Flexible and positive team player that enjoys working in collaborative scenarios across teams, disciplines, and regions. Equally effective when working independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
A competitive remuneration package with career advancement opportunity will be offered to the right candidate. If you desire an exciting and rewarding career, please send your cover letter and full resume with current and expected salary via TeresaTse@peddergroup.com
Office location at only 2 minutes walking distance from MTR - Wong Chuk Hang
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.